Vancouver Island Raiders Announce 11 New Board Members
For immediate release // Vancouver Island Raiders Announce 11 New Board Members .
(Nanaimo, B.C. March 27, 2023) Vancouver Island Raiders announced today the appointment of 11 new members to the Board of Directors. This brings the number of board members to 15, including Luke Antrim as Director of Technology + Social Media, who is brings his leadership and expertise from Amazon Canada.
Josh Williams was re-elected for the 8th year and promoted to VP and Director of Football Operations. “We’ve done an excellent job this off-season adding to and building our board membership, as well as an almost full new coaching staff,” said Williams. “With these major additions taking place we’re positioned to produce a better team on the field, as well as establish and conquer a set of directives that have been long overdue for our organization to remain competitive at the National level.”
On the field activities and operations are fronted by the new specialists Shawn Arabsky, General Manager, and Andrew Harris, Head of Football Operations, along with the rest of the coaching staff.
- Dave Shortill - Treasurer
- Gail Avender - Secretary (Returning after 9 years)
- Doug Avender - Game Day Setup (Returning after 9 years)
- Luke Antrim - Director of Technology + Social Media (Returning after 10 years)
- Rhonda Paisley (Returning after 2 years)
- Bill Paisley (Returning after 2 years)
- Samantha Benson - Housing Coordinator (Returning after 1 year)
- Wayne Samson - Employment Opportunities
- Ken Crichton
- Diena Henry
- Dave Howard
- Kabel Atwall - President
- Josh Williams VP and Director of Football (Promoted)
- Greg Peacock
- Blake McGuffie
Further info: Contact Pamela Groberman 604-644-1064 firstname.lastname@example.org